If there are any defects with the Gravity skateboard products that you purchased on our Site, you may make a claim by emailing our Customer Service department. They will then reach out to you for the next step. Please allow us two business days before we can get back to you about the status of your claim.
After confirming the return details, Gravity Boarding Complany holds the right to evaluate the Warranty Claim. In its sole discretion, it may either:
- Accept the Claim, in which case the Company shall proceed to either replace or repair the Product in accordance with the Warranty; or
- Reject the Claim, in which case the Company shall return the Product to the customer at the latter’s sole expense.
Gravity Boarding Company shall process accepted Warranty Claims as soon as possible. However, please note that timing may depend on the availability of service parts and service technicians.
If your claim is approved, pack the product in suitable packaging to ensure that it will not be damaged during shipping. Ship the package using a traceable source (e.g., UPS, Federal Express). Gravity Boarding Company shall not be accountable for skateboard products that are lost or damaged during shipping.
When returning your purchased skateboard products, please keep the following regulations and policies in mind:
- The product must be returned unused and in new condition. Customers who return products that are not in new condition will not be refunded.
- You will be credited for the product only. This excludes the cost of shipping once the items have been returned.
- If an item is returned, there will be a restocking fee of $15.00, which will be deducted from your refund.
- For manufacturer defects, please contact us. Additional information and photos will be required depending on the defect complained of.