The 41 inch Double Drop board is made for fun when you are skating down to a friends house or doing slides down a hill. This is actually a fun slide board, this board is great for those of you who have a wider stance. At both the nose and the tail of the board, there is a small kick so it makes the board easy to lift the nose and tail. It also features the perfect drop through design that makes it more comfortable to push and yet offers the best turning with our reversible trucks. We added some 70mm wheels along with our Abec 7 bearings. Always remember to watch for traffic when out in the streets and ENJOY THE RIDE.
- Length: 41”
- Width: 10”
- Nose: 1.57”
- Tail: 1.57”
- Wheel Base: 34.65"
- Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Construction: 8-ply Canadian Maple
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- 7” Gravity Cast Trucks for stronger and smoother turns
- 70 mm Solid Stone Ground 80A Wheels for maximum grip, slower rolls, and easier-to-control slides
- Engraved ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings that are very smooth and incredibly fast
- 8-14 mm Riser Pads to prevent wheel bites
- Anti-Slip and Wear-Resistant Black OS780 Grip Tape
- 24 mm 100A Bushings for responsive and all-around skateboarding